Sevas and Darshans of Basara Temple
Sevas and Darshans of Basara Temple the How to reach the basara temple, planning to visit basara temple. Basara is one of the famous temple in India, the history of the Basara Temple is very great and rich. Here are the details of Seva’s and Darshan’s of Basara Temple along with that details of Accommodation in Basara Temple is available.
Click here to know about Celebration of Utsavam Ceremonies in Sri Gayana Saraswathi Basara.
Details of sevas in Sri Gayana Saraswathi Basara:
The following are the detail list of sevas in Basara.
All Tickets distributed at ticket counter in the temple premises
|Ashtothara Kumkumarchana||Rs. 50|
|Aksharabhyasam (Special Pooja)||Rs. 1000|
|Odi Biyyam ( Offering Rice grains with turmeric)||Free|
|Sri Satya Narayana Swamy Pooja||Rs.100|
|Vaahana Pooja ( Vehicle pooja)
Four Wheeler (Car/Jeep etc.)
Heavy Motor Vehicle (Bus, Lorry, Tractor etc.)
|Shashwata Bala Bhoga Prasadam||Rs.1001
|Anaa Daanam Schemes:
Shashwatha Maha Raja Poshakulu
|Shashwatha Pooja Abhishekham||Rs.1116|
|Vyasa Guha Entrance||Rs. 1|
Temple Timings of Sri Gayana Saraswathi Basara
The day of the temple begins with “Suprabhata Seva” followed by Abhishekam, Harathi and more as follows.
- 4:00 AM Temple Opens
- 4:00 AM to 4:30 AM Temple Pooja, Issue of Abhishekham Tickets
- 4:30 AM to 7:30 AM Abhishekam, Alankarana, Harathi and Prasadam
- 7:30 AM to 12:00 Noon Archana, Sarva Darshan, Aksharabhyas and
- 12:00 to 12:13 PM Nivedana and Harathi
- 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM Closed
- 2:00 PM to 6:30 PM Archana, Sarva Darshan,
Aksharabhyas and other Poojas:
- 6:30 PM to 7:00 PM Devasthanam Pradosha Pooja
- 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM Maha Harathi and Darshanam
- 8: 30 PM Temple will be closed
Here is a list of Visiting Places near to the Basara.