Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board Room Booking at Vaishno Devi Temple
Accommodation at Vaishno Devi temple – there are two types of accommodations provided by temple Devasthanam with all facilities. As follows
- Free Accommodation
- Rented Accommodation
- Free Accommodation at Vaishno Devi Temple:
This accommodation provided for every devotee. Many halls provided at Bhawan, Sanjichhat, and Adhkuwari at free of cost. The booking service is first come first serve processSponsored Links:
They are providing all the facilities like Bhojanalayas, Catering units, Medical centers, Blanket stores, and Toilet Blocks according to the conveniences of devotes.
At Vaishno Devi temple, the free accommodations are also available at the Katra in the Niharika Complex at the time heavy rush and shed facilities are also available near Yatra Parchi Counter II. The rooms are available in both AC, and Non-AC types and the dermatology accommodation is available as below explained
Address for accommodation reservation is as given below
Officer in charge
Shaki Bhawan, Niharika complex
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi shrine board, Katra-182301
Email: dm enquiry.@maavaishnodevi.net
- Rented Accommodation at Vaishno Devi Temple:
These Accommodation facilities are available at Jammu ( at Saraswathi and Vaishnavi Dham near railway station), at Katra ( Shakti Bhawan and Niharika Yatri Niwas near Bus stand) and another one is a dormitory at Trikuta Bhawan near 2nd Yatra counter. The accommodation is also available at Aduwari, Sanjichatt, and Bhawan. All these accommodations are providing well and clean facilities
Air conditioner and non – air conditioner rooms are available with Bhojanalaya, free cloakroom, and souvenir shop.
Online booking facilities are also available for room booking, and they can make a reservation at Niharika Complex on the spot.
Rooms are available at different places the details are as follows
|Jammu||Vaishnavi Dham||Double bedded, AC, carpetted||Rs 1250|
|Suite, AC carpetted||Rs 1700|
|Kalika Dham||Double bedded AC room||Rs 1700|
|Katra||Niharika||Double bedded, AC||Rs 1450|
|Double bedded non-AC||Rs 850|
|Four bedded, AC||Rs 1700|
|Four bedded non-Ac||Rs 1250|
|Shakti Bhawan||dormitory||Rs 100|
|Trikuta bhawan||dormitory||Rs 100|
|Ashirwad Bhawan||dormitory||Rs 110|
|Spiritual growth center||Double bedded, AC||Rs 1700|
|Adhkuwari||Sharda Bhawan||Double bedded||Rs700|
|Sanjichhat||Mangla Bhawan||Double bedded||Rs 700|
|Bhawan||Main Bhawan complex||Double bedded||Rs1600|
|Six bedded hut||Rs1900|
|Manokamana Bhawan||Dormitory||Rs 120|
How to Book Room at Vaishno Devi Bhawan :
The following is the procedure that needs to follow for booking accommodation online.
Documents That Need To Carry for Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board Room Booking:
The list of documents that need to carry in Vaishno Devi temple is as given below
- All the passengers have to carry the original Aadhar card and address proof which need to provide at the time of boarding.
- Any valid ID as passport/driving license/voters ID/pan card with a photo.
- The passenger needs to carry a credit card or debit card through which the transaction is done
Rules To Follow for Vaishno Devi Bhawan Room Booking
The rules that need to follow for booking accommodation online.
- A user is allowed to book a ticket with a single id if the bookings done with multiple id’s then the organization will deactivate the user registration and the all the reserved tickets will cancel
- A user is allowed to book one pooja, five helicopter seats, one room, or five dormitory beds, one transaction of SSVP.
- The electronic reservation slip need to carry with all the mandatory identification documents
- The details need to be appropriate that provided at the time of online reservation. Once the details are submitted, they can’t alter
- If once the booking is made, it can’t cancel, and the refund not credited in any case.
How to book a room at Vaishno Devi Bhawan through Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board:
Check More Information Poojas And Sevas Temple Shree Mata Vaishno Devi