Guruvayoor Temple Timings, Guruvayoor Temple Pooja Timings, Darshan Timings, and Ticket Cost
During Udayasthamana days twenty-one Poojas are performed. The timings of the pooja may vary on any special occasions and during the Udayasthamana Poojas.
Guruvayoor Temple Timings
The below table represents the timings of Guruvayur temple
|Guruvayur Temple Daily Pooja Timings||Pooja|
|3.00am to 3.20am||Nirmalyam|
|3.20 am to 3.30 am||Thailabhishekam, Vakacharthu, Sankhabhishekam|
|3.30 am to 4.15 am||Malar Nivedyam, Alankaram|
|4.15 am to 4.30 am||Usha Nivedyam|
|4.30 am to 6.15 am||Ethirettu pooja followed by Usha pooja|
|7.15 am to 9.00 am||Seeveli, Palabhishekam, Navakabhishekam, Pantheeradi Nivedyam, and Pooja|
|11.30 am to 12.30 pm||Ucha pooja (The Noon Pooja)|
|4.30 pm to 5.00 pm||Seeveli|
|6.00 pm to 6.45 pm||Deeparadhana|
|7.30 pm to 7.45 pm||Athazha pooja Nivedyam|
|7.45 pm to 8.15 pm||Athazha pooja|
|8.45 pm to 9.00 pm||Athazha seeveli|
|9.00 pm to 9.15 pm||Thrippuka, Olavayana|
|9.15 pm||The Sreekovil will be closed.|
The Main Poojas Offered In Guruvayur Temple:
The poojas that performed in guruvayur temple is as given below
|Name Of Pooja||Cost(Rupees)|
|Butter after japam||5|
|Alankaram with kalabham||9000|
|Ghee lamp in sreekovil||4500|
|Nalambalam vilakku veypu||6000|
|Saptha sudhi abhishekam||202|
Guruvayoor Temple Thulabaram Pooja Timings And Costs Of Thulabaram:
The Guruvayoor Temple Tulabaram pooja performaed daily from 5:00 AM to 1:30 PM and again the pooja will start from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
|Type Of Item In Tulabaram||Cost(rupees)/ kg|
|Nadan chandana mutti||300|
Book Guruvayoor Temple Darshan Tickets Online:
- Everyone need to stand in the line at the eastern entrance and there is a special line for senior citizens inside the temple. For darshan it requires 1-3 hours of time. But with a special darshan ticket Sree kovil Ghee lamp that costs Rs 4500 allows 6 people and other darshan ticket that allows one person and costs Rs 1000 with these tickets the darshan will done within 5 minutes.
- Nirmalyan pooja is famous and there are crowds of people to attend pooja. In some cases, the devotees wait for a full night to attend darshan.
Guruvayoor Temple Vazhipadu Pooja Online Booking:
The following terms and conditions need to follow for booking an online ticket for Vazhipadu Pooja
- The ticket has to book 7 days before performing the Vazhipadu pooja
- The online booking is made available 30 days before the pooja
- The Devaswom will charge service taxes while booking online and there will no service tax imposed to the devotees for Kalabham and Chandana
- After registration, the amount is not refunded at any reason
- The payment done is non-reclaimable to lord Guruvayarappan, so devotees are not entitled to the payments
- The Vazhipadu Prasadams are available only at the specific times that are demonstrated on the website.
- If the devotees select the option to collect Prasadam through post then Chandam will be sent as Prasadam to the provided address and the Devaswom is not responsible for any delivery failures
- The devotees have to provide an accurate address at the time of online registration.
- In any case of technical disputes as transaction failures Devasthanam is not responsible. While transferring money if the internet fails to do the task then reconciliation will do by Devaswom.
- After booking for Vazhipadu the dates can’t alter from the specified date.