How to Reach Lotus Temple by Bus, Train, Metro Train and Flight
To reach the lotus temple below are described are the possible ways.
- In air
- By train
- By bus
- By metro
How To Reach Lotus Temple By Air:
There are major international airlines that fly through Delhi. It is the main gateway for Northern Indian. Indira Gandhi International airport is located 23 km away from the southwest of the temple.Sponsored Links:
Taxi and Buses are available from both international and domestic
Indian Airlines – 011-25675121, 23313317
Jet Airways – 011-25675404, 51513232/45
Air Sahara – 011-25672107, 23359801
Pawan Hans Helicopters – 011-24632273, 011-24602596 (Fax)
UP Air – 011-25675126, 26901436
How To Reach Lotus Temple By Train:
Delhi has good facilities for trains from all parts of the country. There are two railway stations in Delhi. One is in New Delhi and the other one is in Old Delhi
For ticket booking, contact: 011 – 3346804.
Railway Reservation Offices:
- IRCA Building, Chelmsford Road, Pahar Ganj, New Delhi. (0745-2100 hrs; Sunday 0745-1400 hrs)
- Delhi Main Railway Station. (0745-2100 hrs; Sunday 0745-1400 hrs)
- Delhi Shahdara Railway Station. (0745-2100 hrs; Sunday 0745-1400 hrs)
- Sarojini Nagar Railway Station. (0745-2100 hrs; Sunday 0745-1400 hrs)
- Near Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station. (0745-1300 hrs and 1400-2000 hrs; Sunday 0745-1400 hrs)
- Kirti Nagar Railway Station. (0745-1300 hrs and 1400-2000 hrs; Sunday 0745-1400 hrs)
- Karkardooma, Har Govind Enclave, Vikas Marg. (0745-1300 hrs and 1400-2000 hrs; Sunday 0745-1400 hrs)
- International Tourist Bureau, 1st Floor New Delhi Rly. Station, 0730-1700 hrs. Closed on Sunday. (0745-1300 hrs and 1400-2000 hrs)
How To Reach Lotus Temple By Buses:
There are many bus facilities from significant places to Delhi like Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, and Rajasthan.
There are special bus services offer by Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) from railway stations to different parts of cities.
How To Reach Lotus Temple By Metro:
The nearest metro station to reach the lotus temple is Kalikaji mandir metro station, which lies in a distance of 1km from the lotus pond.
The list of metro trains that provides service to reach the lotus temple are as given below
- The Okhla NSIC metro station, that lies in a distance of 1 kilometer
- The Kalika Mandir metro station which lies within a distance of 300 meters
- The Nehru place metro station that is within a distance of 1.1 kilometers. The contact number is 8800793224
- The Govind puri metro station that is 1.7 kilometers away from the lotus temple, the contact number is 8130126054
- The Nehru enclave metro station which lies within a distance of 1 km and the layout of it is underground.
There are many different Prominent Visiting Places Around the Lotus Temple