Simhachalam Varaha Lakshmi Narasimha Temple Darshan Timings, Pooja Timings, Special Pooja Timings, and Ticket Cost
Every day Simhachalam temple is open for all the visitors from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM and again from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
Simhachalam Temple Timings On Special Days:
Simhachalam Temple Temple Timings At Chandanotsavam
The lord Sri Varaha Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy at Simhachalam temple covered with sandalwood paste, but at the time of Chandanotsavam, the sandalwood paste will wash by the priests and this process is for 1 hour. The darshan of lord without sandalwood powder called Nijaroopa Darshan and the first darshan is for the Ananda Gajapathi Dynasty as they are the trustee for the Simhachalam temple. The Nijaroopa Darshan will be available for 12 hours for all the visitors.
Simhachalam Temple Timings At Giripradakshinam
The Giripradakshana festival celebrated on full moon day that occurs between June and July. On the occasion of the Giripradakshana festival, the lord Sri Varaha Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy is out for a darshan around Simhachalam and Kailasa Giri hills. The event of Giripradakshana will cover 40km, which means a single round from Simhachalam to Kailasa Giri hills, it will take 8 hours for one round.
Simhachalam Temple Daily Seva Timings and Simhachalam Temple Darshan Timings
- Suprabhata Seva starts from 4:00 am and Suprabhata Darshanam begins from 4.30 am to 5 am. Ticket Cost of Simhachalam Temple Suprabhata Seva is Rs. 30 for Single Person.
- Simhachalam Temple Aradhana Seva From 5 AM to 6.30 AM
- Simhachalam Temple Free Darshan Morning Timings (Sarva Darsanam) – 6.30 AM to 11.30 AM.
- Nitya Kalyanam Seva – Starts from 9. 30 AM Onwards. Ticket Cost of Simhachalam Temple Kalyanam Seva is 1000 Rupees
- Rajabhogam Seva Timings: 11.30 AM to 12.30 PM
- Simhachalam Temple Afternoon Free Darshan (Sarva Darshanam) Timings – 12.30 pm to 2.30 pm
- After Noon Break from 2.30 PM to 3 PM
- Evening Free Darsan starts from 3 pm to 7 pm
- Night Aradhana – 7 pm to 8.30 pm
- Simhachalam Temple Aradhana Seva (Dhoop Seva) Timings – 7 pm to 8.30 PM. Ticket costs of Simhachalam Temple Aradhana Seva are 100 rupees for Single person
- Aradhana Seva Free Darshan – 8.30 pm to 9 pm.
- Pavalimpu Seva (Ekanta Seva) – 9 PM
Simhachalam Temple Special Pooja Timings and Ticket Cost :
- Swarna Pusharchana – 7 AM onwards every Thursday. The ticket cost of Swarna Pusharchana Seva is Rs. 1116.
- Ashtothara Satnaamachrana – Ticket cost Rs. 100
- Sahasranaamarchana – Ticket Cost Rs. 200
- Seegradarsanam (Special Darshan) – Ticket cost Rs. 100
- Nitya Kalyanam Seva From 9.30 AM to 11:00 AM
Simhachalam Temple Pooja List and Ticket Price:
The list of poojas that celebrated in the Simhachalam temple is
- Ashtottara Santhanamarchana: This pooja will cost 200 rupees
- Sahasranamarchana: The Sahasranamarchana will cost 500 rupees, and it takes place at 5:00-5:45 p.m everyday
- Ammavaraki Ashtottara Sathanamarchana: The Ammavaraki Ashtottara Santhanamarchana costs 100 rupees
- Kappasthabham Aalinganam: The Nitya Kalyanam will take place for one hour every day from 9:30-10:30 a.m which costs 1000 rupees
- Gopooja: The Gopooja will cost 50 rupees
- Nitya Kalyanam: The Nitya Kalyanam will take place from 9:30-10:30 A.M, and it costs 1000 rupees
- Garuda Seva: The Garuda Seva ticket costs 500 rupees
- Swarnapushparchana: The Swarnapushparchana will take place on Thursday and Sunday, and the ticket costs 2116 rupees
- Saswatha Laksha Kunkumarchana: The Saswatha Laksha Kunkumarchana ticket costs 20000 thousand. The pooja offered for the lord in the name of the owner every day in the morning.
- Saswatha Laksha Tulasi Pooja: The Saswatha Laksha Tulasi Pooja costs 20000, and the ritual offered in the name of the owner with Tulasi leaves to the lord every day.
- Nityapooja, Bhogakainkaryamu: The Nityapooja and Bhogakaonkaryamu costs 10000 rupees.
- Saswatha Nitya Kalyanam: The Saswsatha Nitya Kalyanam costs 10000 rupees.
- Saswatha Garuda Seva: The Saswatha Garuda Seva ticket costs 5000 rupees
- Sahara Deepalankarana Seva: The Sahasra Deepalankarana Seva will take place on every Saturday at 5:30-6:30 p.m. The ticket costs 250 rupees
- Sudarsana Narasimha Yagam: The Sudarsana Narasimha Yagam will celebrate on Swathi Nakshatram day in every month
- Sri Lakshmi Narayana Vratham: The Sri Lakshmi Narayana Vratham ticket costs 100 rupees.
Sevas At Simhachalam Varaha Narasimha Swamy Temple:
The list of Sevas at Simhachalam Varaha Narasimha Swamy temple is as given below
|Seva Name||Seva Timing||Ticket Cost(rupees)||Persons allowed|
|Ashtottara Saranamarchana||6:00a.m-9:30p.m||200||Two persons|
|Ashtottara Saranamarchana A||6:00 a.m-9:30p.m||200||Two persons|
|Ashtottara Saranamarchana G||6:00 a.m-9:30p.m||200||Two persons|
|Ashtottara Saranamarchana R||6:00 a.m-9:30p.m||200||Two persons|
|Kappasthabam Aalinganam||6:00a.m-9:30p.m||25||One person|
|Nitya Kalyanam||7:30-10:15a.m||1000||Four persons|
|Sahasranamarchana Seva||4:00-5:30p.m||500||Two persons|
|Sri Lakshmi Narayana Vratham||6:30-10:00a.m||100||Two persons|
|Sudarsana Narasimha Yagnam||4:00-6:00p.m||2500||Two persons|
|Suprabhata Seva||2:00-10:00p.m||100||One person allowed|
|Swarna Pushparchana||5:30-7:35a.m||2116||Two persons allowed|
|Seeghradarshanam G||4:00-10:00p.m||100||Nine persons|
|Seeghradarshanam R||4:00-10:00p.m||100||Nine persons|
|Special Darshanam||5:00-10:00p.m||20||One person|
Click here to know about the History Of Simhachalam Temple