How to reach Annavaram temple
How to reach Annavaram Temple One of the most famous and the top second temple in Andhra Pradesh specifically East Godavari District is the Annavaram Sri Satyanarayana Swamy Temple. Here are the details about Annavaram Temple
You want to know about the Epic story of Annavaram Temple along with that you can also know about the great history of the Annavaram along with the Architecture and Surrounding of Annavaram Temple.The temple route is on the NH.16 that is between Kathipudi and Tuni. Annavaram
- 80 km from Rajamundry
- 120 km from Visakhapatnam
- 50 km from East Godavari District Head Quarters Kakinada Town.
There are number of buses that shuttle between from Rajamundry, Kakinada Hyderabad, Chennai and Vishakapatnam.
- Down Hill and Up the hill, devasthanam provides bus services
- Every Half an Hour A.P.S.R.T.C runs busses via Annavaram from Rajamundry to Vishakapatnam and Vice versa.
- Every 15mints busses run from Tuni to Kakinada Via Annavaram and other villages that are in and around
Many train that run between Visakhapatnam & Vijayawada normally stop at Annavaram station.
Major airports that is on the east side of Annavaram is Visakhapatnam, Rajahmundry on the other side. So from Visakhapatnam is 2hr to Annavaram and 1hr from Rajamundry.
Want the details of nearby click this link places to visit near Annavaram Temple