Visiting Places Near Padmanabhaswamy Temple
Visiting Places Near Padmanabhaswamy Temple One who comes for a trip to have a beautiful and peaceful Darshan of Lord Padmanabha, has an option to move in and round the places in Thiruvanathapuram. Here are some tourist places where an individual can explore after the pleasant Darshan at the temple.About Padmanabhaswamy Temple
Also Read Epic Story Of Padmanabhaswamy Temple
Places of tourism at Thiruvanathapuram
- Agasthyakoodam – Visiting Places Near Padmanabhaswamy Temple second highest peak in Kerala. The Agasthayakoodam is the part of Sahyadri range of mountains. Height is of 1890 meters above sea level. Swarming with wildlife, this place is abound with rare species of medical herbs and plants and lovely orchids. One can reach this place by walk from Kotoor which is near Neyyar dam. The best season to visit this place Trivandrum is somewhere between December to April. Good for trekking.
- Puthenmalika/ Kutiramalika palace Museum – A rare carving and architecture from exquisite woods has take birth during the period of Maharaja Swathi Thirunal Balarama Varma, the king of Royal family of Travancore. Various paintings, precious collections from royal family is displayed her. This place is near to Sree Padmanabha Swamy Temple. Check More Information History Of Travancore Royal Family
- Padmanabhapuram Palace – Visiting Places Near Padmanabhaswamy Temple palace of Padhmanabhapuram is located at Thuckalai, which is on the way to Kanyakumari. This was once upon a time under the control of Travancore family. A wooden made palace, and a typical classic traditional Kerala school architecture as it glory.
- Veli Tourist Village – A pleasant tourist spot for picnic where the Veli lake comes together with Arabian Sea. The put out the charms of lagoons wonderful boat rides and pedal boating facilities are available.Check Info Magnificent Idol Of Lord Padmanabha swamy
- Ponmudi – A stunning hill station, which is 915 meters above sea level with an experience of greenery and cool environmental experience. Deer park, springs, beautiful mountain flowers and exotic variety of butterflies can been seen along with a trilling trekking experience.
- Napier Museum – A large variety of bronze, antic music instruments, ivory carves along with life-size figures of kathakali dancers are seen here. paintings of Tanjaor, Mughal and Rajput schools and a specific set of devotees add an added but to the glory of Raja Ravi Varma.
- Kerala Legislature complex – The complex is located at Palayam. A new building with towering dome, carved gallery, ornate teak panel and ceiling. Most modern state of art sound system is observed here. All together a beautiful construction.
- Vizhinijam Rockcut caves – Rockcut sculptures of 18th century are seen at the cave temple of Vizhinjam. One cell shrine with loos sculpture of Vainandhara Dakshinamurthi made of granite is present. Walls outside are sculptured with Lord Shiva with Parvathi Goddess resembling the Hindu culture.Check More Updates Accommodation At Padmanabhaswamy Temple
- Varkala – landmark of soothing resort and spa ambiance. A main centre for Hindu pilgrims. After a great tour along the temples and other places of visit, a perfect destination for resting and soothing time. High cliff with springs mineral magically from the coast line are seen. Typical tree where cloth is brought out from bark of trees are present here. Sree Janardhana Swamy Temple with 2000 years of history is built in. Prayers of redemption are offered at this place.
- Kanyakumari – Locate at state of Tamil Nadu. 87 Km from Thiruvanthapuram. A city where Indian ocean, Arabic Sea and Bay of Bengal meet. A beautiful destination for an individual to be at.
- Kochi – 220Km from the city of Tiruvandrum. A developed place good for shopping. Spices available her are famous. Kochi Fort, Hill Palace Museum, St. Francis Church and many more are the famous places to visit at Kochi.Also Read How To Reach Padmanabhaswamy Temple