Basara Saraswati Temple Darshan Timings
The following information is entirely about the Darshanam timing and Poojas details:
The dress code is allowed any Traditional suite with decent dressing.Sponsored Links:
The timings of Basara Sarasvati’s temple: Pooja timings, opening, and closing timings along with the special Pooja offers. All these can be listed clearly.
Basara Temple Opening Timings:
All 365 days, the temple opens and beings with the Suprabhata Seva, soon after that Abhishekam, Harathi.
- Early morning at 4:00 AM, the temple opens and starts the Suprabhatam.
- To get Abhishekam devotes, we need to collect the tickets from the ticket counters. Whereas, the stands start issuing the cards from 4:30 AM onwards.
- The process of Abhishekam, Alankarana, Harathi, and Prasadam will hold during the time 4:30 to 7:30 AM.
- The process of Archana, Sarva Darshan, and Aksharabhyas will hold from 7:30 AM to 12:00 Noon.
Sri Gayana Saraswathi Basara Temple Timings:
The day of the temple begins with “Suprabhata Seva” followed by Abhishekam, Harathi and more as follows.
- 4:00 AM Temple Opens
- 4:00 AM to 4:30 AM Temple Pooja, Issue of Abhishekham Tickets
- 4:30 AM to 7:30 AM Abhishekam, Alankarana, Harathi, and Prasadam
- 7:30 AM to 12:00 Noon Archana, Sarva Darshan, Aksharabhyas and
- 12:00 to 12:13 PM Nivedana and Harathi
- 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM Closed
- 2:00 PM to 6:30 PM Archana, Sarva Darshan,
Aksharabhyas and other Poojas:
- 6:30 PM to 7:00 PM Devasthanam Pradosha Pooja
- 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM Maha Harathi and Darshanam
- 8: 30 PM Temple will be closed
Basara Saraswati Temple Pooja Details:
- The Pooja regarding Nivedana and Harathi will hold from 12:00 to 12:13 PM.
- For the Archana and Sarva, Darshan will perform between 2:00 to 6:30 PM.
- Whereas the temple will remain closed during the 12:13 to 2:00 Noon.
- 6:30 to 7 PM the Pooja of Devasthanam Paradosha.
- Darshanam and Maha Harathi held from 7:00 to 8:30 PM.
- The temple will no longer available from 8:30 PM, and it will close.
Note: The temple timings or the Pooja timings might vary during the special days or on festivals.
The below table format is about the Pooja names and the allocated tickets:
Basara Saraswati Temple Pooja Ticket Cost:
|Pooja Name||Ticket Price(Rs)|
|Vyasa Guha Entrance||Rs. 1|
|Ashtothara Kumkum Archana||Rs. 50|
|Sri Satya Narayana Swamy Temple||Rs.100|
|Vaahana Pooja ( 2 Wheeler)||Rs. 100|
|Vaahana Pooja ( 4 Wheeler)||Rs.150|
|Vaahana Pooja (heavy motor Vehicle)||Rs. 200|
|Pallaki Seva||Rs. 200|
|Aksharabhyasam (special Pooja)||RS. 1000|
|Shashwata Bala Bhoga Prasadam||Rs.1001,
|Shashwata Kumkum Archana||Rs. 1016|
|Shashwata Pooja abhishekam||Rs. 1116|
|Anna Daanam Schemes:
Shashwatha maha Raja poshakulu.
|Odi Biyyam – offering the Rice grains along with turmeric.||Free of Ticket.|
Aksharabhyasam in Basara:
Since the Goddess significance is knowledge and Learning, the concept of Aksharabhyasam will conduct appropriately, with the particular timings and Poojas.
The alter name is Vidhyaarambham, which the meaning comes in staring to education; it is a belief or been following from the years like a culture that before going to school, the parents participate and complete Pooja regarding Aksharabhyasam.
It is from the ancient days that any good start should start in odd numbers, days, or years. The same methodology applies here the Aksharabhyasam should perform after five years is the maximum duration, and after two years i.e., 3rd year is best to complete this tradition.
That means Aksharabhyasam should not conduct for 2 years and 4th years old.
List of Items to Perform Basara Temple Aksharabhyasam:
Basara Temple Aksharabhyasam pooja items:
Need to carry the below pooja items to perform the Aksharabhyasam in Basara:
Slate pencil- 2/3,
Rice bowls- 2 bowls,
Agarbathi- 1 packet,
Fruits- Different types,
Saffron- 1 pack,
Mango leaves- maximum of two bunches,
Turmeric & kumkuma- 1 each pack separately.
Basara Temple Aksharabhyasam Timings
- Morning- 7:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Evening- 2 PM to 6 PM
- The ticket cost in general Pooja is Rs. 100 per kid and parents. If other than these, then you need to pay Rs. 100 for each person.
Special Aksharabhyasam in Basara:
- Morning- 7:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Evening – 2 PM to 6 PM
- Since it is a special darshan, the ticket cost quite large, Rs. 1000 for child and child parents, Rs. 100 per each additional person.
Note- No need to allot pre-booking or online booking, and you can directly go the temple in visiting hours, then you can have the Pooja on based on your ticket selection.
The child should 2.5 years or more than that to complete this Pooja.
Basara temple Aksharabhyasam Procedure:
- On the day ceremony of Aksharabhyasam, make ready with all arrangements, attire with a traditional suite all who are presenting the Pooja.
- Do follow the Priest’s instructions and in repeating the mantra’s after him.
- According to rules, the child makes hold a plate full of rice grains on a basin or a slate.
- The Priest, with the parents, holds the hand of a child and starts making to write along with them.
- OM is the first word that makes writing with the child.
- The Aksharabhyasam will perform daily only on the premises of the temple.
- If the devotee chooses the ticket for Rs.100, then the Aksharabhyasam will perform in the hall.
- If the devote choose the ticket for Rs. 1000, will conduct in front of the Sri Gnana Saraswati goddess.
- With a single ticket, one kid and the kid parents allowed.
- If the extra person needs to pay Rs. 100 to allow him/her along with you.
- The ceremony ends by offering the prasadam or nivedhaym.
Basara Temple Darshan Timings and Ticket Cost:
|Name of Pooja||Time||Ticket cost|
|Nijaroopa Dharshan||4:30 – 5:30 AM||Rs. 100 per head|
|Sarva/Seegra Dharshan||7:30 AM – 12:30 PM||Rs. 100 per head|
|Sarva/Seegra Dharshan||2:00 – 8:30 PM||Rs.100 per head|
Click here to know about the Celebration of Utsavam Ceremonies in Sri Gayana Saraswathi Basara.